The Street Food Van is a well-equipped multi-purpose vehicle for street food vending. The vehicle is pretty agile and at the same time provides a good load capacity.
The design is based on the model chosen by the customer following the advice received from our technicians. Generally, the design includes a sliding door on the right-hand side and glass doors at the back.
After an overnight change ICECAR vehicles have an autonomy of 6-8 hours.
Vans can be fitted out for the preparation and vending of any kind of street food: fried food, fresh pasta, panini, piadinas and much more.
The standard set-ups offered by the company for street food vending vans include:
- Tilting and sliding window
- Insulations made with fibreglass and PVC panels
- Non-slip floor
- Counter and back counter working tops made of stainless
- Polished stainless-steel profiles
- Folding shutter door in white PVC to separate the driving zone from the selling zone
- Lockable money drawer
- rubbish bin
- Stainless steel shelf above the counter and the back-counter
- Wall liquid soap dispenser and roll holder for paper drying hands
- Ventilated compressor compartment
- Non-refrigerated storage compartment
- Refrigerated unit with airtight insulated covers made of stainless steel
- Technical systems: Complete refrigeration, electrical and plumbing systems
The Gastronomy Food Van can be customised and equipped with several optionals, according to what the customer will be selling.