The Ice-Cream Parlour Food Van is one of the most complete and attractive vehicles for street food vending. The vehicle is agile, yet it still has a good load capacity.
In order to make a good set-up, the design team suggests a van with a medium pitch and high roof, sliding door on the right-hand side and glass doors on the rear of the vehicle. After an overnight change ICECAR vehicles have an autonomy of 6-8 hours. For ice-cream sales rectangular tubs (12+12) and circular tubs (18+18) are both available.
The standard set-up offered by the company includes:
- Tilting and sliding window
- Insulation made with fibreglass and PVC panels
- Non-slip floor
- Counter and back counter working tops in stainless steel
- Polished stainless-steel profiles
- Folding shutter door in white PVC to separate the driving area from the selling area
- Lockable money drawer
- Rubbish bin
- Stainless steel shelf above the counter and the back-counter
- liquid soap dispenser and roll holder for paper towels
- Ventilated compressor compartment
- Non-refrigerated storage compartment
- Refrigerated unit with airtight insulated covers made of stainless steel
- Technical systems: Complete refrigeration, electrical and plumbing systems
The ice-cream parlour Food Van can be customised and equipped with several optionals, which are detailed in the technical documentation that you can download by clicking here below.